Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Acapulco fundraiser


So I went to Acapulco for dinner Monday night. A friend that was having a fundraiser for a club she is apart of. 25% of the sales yesterday would go to the club. This is a great deal that they were able to work out. It happened to be Margarita Monday as well so there were some craziness there at the end of the night but overall I had a great time. After dinner, we went to a bar to shoot some pool. The plan was to go bowling, which at first I was excited for. But after seeing how expensive it was going to be, I made the executive my money would be best to save for another rainy day. Some still went bowling but I stayed behind. Good thing too, because I met someone and we had great conversations. Not trying to be cryptic right now, but guys "yes you can actually talk to gals and not want to sleep with them." And no, it doesn't mean they are a relative or an ex. I know, I know... it doesn't make any sense to some of you, but Google it. It is possible.

No comments: