Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project 365: Update

So I know that I do not have a photo up for everyday on here, but I keep up with it on another site. If there is an interest, I think that I'm going to just post an update once a month for those who would like to see me grow. So that means, you will have to leave me some love and let me know.

I will admit, I slacked off A LOT the last couple of months, but I want to finish these next 4 months off strong. One problem that I had in the last couple of months is work was very demanding. So most of that time, my days consisted of me waking up, going to 1st job, lunch, then 2nd job, dinner and home to sleep; rinse, repeat, rinse and dry.

Like I said earlier though, I want to finish the year out strong. So no more excuses

2 comments:

KLZ said...

Any 365 project is really tough to be invigorated on a consistent basis. Way to push through.

EJ said...

Thanks. I have one last big event to get through for this month, and I will be able to get back to organizing pictures. I want to make sure I have August pics ready to go for September's release date.